Let your skin breathe freely in the sun with our broad-spectrum SPF 30! The light & non-greasy formula protects against UVA and UVB rays by blowing kisses of sun protection all over your skin!
BOOM! It's time to have fun in the SUN.
Net Weight : 50G
Step 1: Dot all over the face, neck and body.
Step 2: Massage until absorbed
Ps: Apply every 3 hours when outdoors.
Aqua, Xperse 501, Red Raspberry seed oil, Olivem 1000, Stearic acid, Cosphaderm pentoil natural, Vegetable glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, and Sorbic Acid.
1) I spend only 10 minutes in the sun, so why should I wear sunscreen?
Unprotected skin in the sun can cause a lot of damage. UV rays can cause sunburns and skin damage, leading to wrinkles, dark spots, and other skin problems. So make sure to apply sunscreen before stepping out into the sun.
2) How much sunscreen should I use?
You can use 2-3 fingers of sunscreen and apply it evenly to the face and neck. You can apply it to the body as well.
3) How often should I reapply sunscreen?
When outdoors, make sure you apply sunscreen every 2-3 hours.
4) Can I wear makeup on top of sunscreen?
Yes, you can wear sunscreen under makeup. Our sunscreen can also act as a perfect makeup base.
5) Can kids wear sunscreen as well?
Children can use sunscreen to protect themselves from the sun because they love playing outdoors and our sunscreen loves to safeguard their skin.
6) Should I wear sunscreen indoors?
If you are spending a lot of time by the doors or windows, it is a good idea to use sunscreen to protect your skin.
7) My moisturizer already contains SPF. Should I apply sunscreen again?
Most of the time, moisturizer or makeup with SPF can't replace the SPF protection a sunscreen can provide. So, it is best to use sunscreen for high sun protection.
8) Does sunscreen remove my tan?
Sunscreen plays an important part when it comes to reducing pigmentation. But sunscreen helps prevent tanning and other major skin damage that occurs when it is not applied.
9) Can I still get sunburned if I am already wearing sunscreen?
It is vital to apply sunscreen every 2-3 hours when outdoors to prevent the skin from getting sunburned and other concerns like tan, pigmentation, and wrinkles.
10) My skin is rich in melanin. Should I also use sunscreen?
Every skin tone needs sunscreen, despite its texture or tone. Skin sunscreen not only prevents the skin from tanning and premature ageing but also acts as a shield against skin cancer.
11) How much protection does SPF 30 provide?
SPF 30 offers protection against approximately 97% of the UVB rays that cause sunburn.