Clean, nourish and hydrate your skin with charcoal, aloe vera, and tea tree! Our combo, when used together, effectively removes impurities from the skin and reduces the occurrence of acne.
1. Charcoal Bath Bar - The perfect bath bar for times when youâ€™d want to take a thoroughly cleansing shower at the end of a messy, grimy day.
2. Aloe Vera Gel - This massage gel helps to cleanse your skin deeply and keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.>
3. Tea Tree Toner - The toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves the skin feeling clean, healthy and refreshed.
Charcoal Bath Bar
- Controls acne breakouts with its anti-inflammatory qualities
- Deeply cleanses the skin with its detoxifying properties
- Reduces skin inflammation and blackheads
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and minimises clogged pores
Tea Tree Toner
- Refresh the skin with it's anti-inflammatory properties
- Balances the skin's pH levels
- Reduces acne and skin-inflammation
- Lightens scars and acne marks
Aloe Vera Gel
- Improves the skin's hydration and radiance.
- Calms irritated skin
- Makes hair soft and smooth with regular application.
- Can be used as shaving cream on the face to remove facial hair or post-shaving to cool down the skin
Step 1: Charcoal Bath Bar - Wet your skin with fresh water. Gently apply the soap to create a lather. Rinse clean.
Step 2: Tea Tree Toner - The toner minimizes the appearance of pores and leaves the skin feeling clean, healthy and refreshed.
Step 3: Aloe Vera Gel - Take some amount of the gel in your hand. Apply generously on face, neck and body. Let it rest for a few minutes. Wipe it off with a moist cotton pad. Rinse and pat dry. You can even leave it overnight.