1) I have extremely dry skin. Can I use Ylang Ylang Toner?
Yes, of course! Our Ylang Ylang toner helps reduce skin dryness by healing breakouts in the process as well.
2) Does the toner contain alcohol?
No, none of Deyga's products contain any alcohol or artificial substances.
3) I want to use it on my scalp. Is it safe?
Absolutely, yes! Our Ylang Ylang Toner is popularly known for keeping scalp odour at bay. As a result, the Ylang Ylang Toner can be applied directly to the scalp to refresh it and remove odors.
4) How do I apply the toner?
Wash your face and spray it directly on your skin to instantly rejuvenate it. You can also use it directly on your face whenever you want to feel refreshed and clean
5) Can I use the toner as a primer?
Just like any moisturizer, you can use the Ylang Ylang toner to prep the skin before makeup, and it can be used as a makeup fixer as well
6) Can I use Ylang Ylang on my body?
Yes. The purifying properties of Ylang Ylang help sensitive skin look and feel better over time.
7) Does the Ylang Ylang Toner suit all skin types?
Yes. The Ylang Ylang toner is a versatile ingredient that suits sensitive and acne-prone skin. It will cleanse your skin and tighten the pores, making your skin replenished
8) Can I leave the Ylang Ylang Toner overnight on my skin?
Yes. The toner is completely natural and will not irritate your skin. Instead, it will restore your skin's natural balance while rinsing away impurities.
9) Should I wash my face after using the toner?
No.The Ylang Ylang Toner can be left on your skin until your next wash. It will not cause any damage. The toner is dermatologically tested and 100% natural.
10) What are the benefits of using the Ylang Ylang Toner?
Ylang Ylang toner helps in lightening blemishes and repairing the skin layers with its moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties.