ONE CURE FOR SKIN AND HAIR
Let’s learn about the two types of almond oils – bitter and sweet. Why? Because the benefits are too good to miss!
Bitter almond oil is mainly used in aromatherapy for its scent and moisturizing properties. They evaporate and are not edible as they may contain a harmful toxin called hydrocyanic acid (HCN) when ingested. Hence, it is used to cure stretch marks, uneven skin tone, pains, spasms and sometimes to reduce cough.
Sweet almond oil is widely in use as it is edible and proven beneficial in cosmetic purposes. It does not evaporate or contain any harmful toxins. It is used as a carrier oil and lubricant working wonders for dry skin and hair.
Here are a few ways you can treat almost all concerns with Deyga’s sweet almond oil:
- Skin – Once a week, apply sweet almond oil all over your body. Soak in the almond-goodness for about an hour. Follow with a hot or warm bath. Practice this once to twice a week to transform your skin from dry and cracked to soft and supple.
You will feel an instant boost of moisture and softness afterwards.
- Scalp – Apply sweet almond oil, preferably warm, directly on the scalp and massage for a few minutes. The warmth helps to ease the pores in opening and absorbing the content. Practice this twice a week for a healthy scalp.
A well-nourished scalp is more capable of providing better nutrition for the hair than one that is dry or suffering from dandruff.
- Hair – Apply generously over scalp and hair for best results. Applying it warm will help the hair absorb it easily. Try this twice a week, especially if you have damaged hair from heat styling and chemical usage.
Oleic acid present in it helps hair to grow thicker and faster. The fatty acids boost the overall hair health from root to tip by providing nutrition and hydrating the strands.
- Face – Apply sweet almond oil generously over face. This can be done every day, as face gets dry and dehydrated easily. Try this consistently and you can transform your skin naturally to clear and spotless.
Vitamins A & E help to improve collagen production, elasticity and maintain moisture for long hours. You can see you face transform from dry and uneven to hydrated and clear.
- Under-eyes – Warm the oil between your fingertips and apply around the eyes and gently massage for a minute or two. Try this daily before bedtime for best results.
You can see that dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes will start to diminish with consistent usage.
- Hands, Feet & Nails – Warm some oil and massage your hands, feet and nails for a few minutes. Practice this every alternate day for best results.
Your hands will look and feel soft and supple, feet feel moisturised for longer hours and nails will have a healthy glow.
On and on goes the unending benefits of this precious gift of nature. Include our sweet almond oil in your skin and hair care for truly transforming results.