Dry scalp can be itchy, accompanied by more hair problems such as dermatitis, hair fall, fungal infection & others. It can be a consequence of some internal inadequacy or external carelessness. But, that’s really normal. It’s easily treatable at home until & unless it’s not a resultant of any serious medical issues.
Note: Consultation of a professional is always the primary solution & these are just secondary options when you know you are medically fit & fine.
• Washing hair daily
• Weather change
• Harsh hair products
• Inadequate water intake
• Aloevera Gel : Nothing beats pure Aloevera gel when it comes to hydration boost. Applying it on scalp promotes hair growth, prevents dandruff, stops hair loss & naturally moisturizes your scalp.
• Deyga’s Hair Serum Liquid Gold : Serum for scalp? You might be wondering, right? Gone are the days when serums were mere heat protectants. Deyga’s Hair Serum nourishes scalp along with hair strands. Purely natural & handcrafted, this serum is all you need to give your scalp a dosage of deep nourishment.
• Apple Cider Vinegar : Rich in antimicrobial properties, apple cider vinegar makes dry scalp healthy & dry hair lively.
• Coconut milk : Dry scalp implies lack of conditioning. Coconut milk is the best natural conditioner that you can provide to your hair & scalp. You can mix it with some cooked rice & apply as a hair mask or you can buy Deyga’s Coconut Milk shampoo bar which serves the purpose in guise of a shampoo bar.
• Argan Oil : Argan oil is one of the greatest remedies for dry scalp & hair. Pure argan oil is best for brittle nails, frizzy hair, flaky skin & of course, dry scalp.
Cold pressed Argan Oil, pure Aloevera Gel, Coconut Milk shampoo bar & Liquid gold hair serum are available on the official App & website Deyga Organics. Buy them at exclusive offers by installing the Deyga App now in your phone!