EASE YOUR MENSTRUAL CRAMPS WITH THESE BASIC STEPS
Every woman has a component of mother nature’s paramount power in her. As nature blooms the world with its eternal beauty, a woman is born with the power to bloom a family. Menstruation is the significant instance of mother nature believing in the strength of woman. However, due to some common mistakes this blessing turns painful for some. In this blog we’ll be focusing on the causes of menstrual cramps and effective remedies to get rid of it.
What causes menstrual cramps?
Menstrual cramps are natural because uterus contracts during periods in order to push out impure blood and several muscles of the body are involved in this process. However if you experience unbearable pain in that time of the month then most probably your muscles have gone weak due to the iron deficiency in your body. Therefore, iron rich food should play a big role in your diet chat to create a balance.
What does Ayurveda say about menstrual cramps?
According to Ayurveda, soring menstrual cramps are a sign of high ‘vaat dosha’ in the body that implies your body is in dire need of lubrication from within. Excessive use of stimulants such as tea or coffee or intake of too many dry fruits without soaking or indulgence in junk/processed/packaged food can be the common cause for it.
So, what could you do to relieve menstrual cramps?
Answer is easy, follow the below steps religiously and observe the change in no time;
- Oiling your belly button (with natural cold pressed oil) and nostrils (pure cow ghee recommended) is the best way to open up the dried nerves inside you. Hence, balancing the Vaat dosha.
- Oil pulling opens way of detoxification for every part of your body so it’s really going to help with enhanced results.
- A glass of butter milk after lunch everyday is one of the best ways to balance vaat dosha inside your body.
- Putting a period on unhealthy junk food is the best decision you could take while you suffer periods.
- Estrogen levels in a woman’s body automatically gets lower during periods to which feeling low can be one of the consequences. It’s advisable to work out (a 20 min walk would suffice) during periods as exercising helps dopamine, the happy hormone smear into blood stream which ultimately helps in relieving menstrual cramps.
- Eat healthy, meditate, sleep well, don’t take stress and not to be missed, don’t pop pills for pain relief during your periods. Remember that, working on roots always provide strength but short time solutions always back-stab.
Ease your menstrual cramps with these simple steps and celebrate the womanhood with pride. Ciao!