ASTONISHING BENEFITS OF ‘AMLA’ FOR HAIR
Amla or Indian Gooseberry is one of the powerful remedies directly out from grandma’s treasure of hidden beauty secrets. The Ayurveda holds a magnificent description of Amla as a great remedy to hair problems too.
Due to the hike in toxic chemicals being used in daily care products, hair care commodities are no exception. These chemically loaded bottles of hair oils, shampoos and conditioners have cost millions a rise in hair fall issues & baldness. Amla is one solution to hair damage of any sort. Being natural in form and devoid of any synthetic chemical, this super remedy won’t burn a hole in your pockets alike expensive hair treatments at salons but will give the ultimate desired results with other added health benefits in your account too.
What makes Amla, a superfood?
After Barbados cherry, Amla is the second richest natural source of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) that draws the foundation of good skin & hair health.
Fatty acids in Amla, makes it absolutely the healthiest option for your hair strands. Other important minerals, vitamins, amino acids & phytonutrients make Amla, a packed dose of nourishment that your hair needs often to get voluminous look, luster and strong hair strands.
How does it help hair?
Amla gets variety of tasks done for you. Here are 6 amazing benefits of Amla for your hair;
• Being rich in iron & carotene it stimulates hair growth in a way, no other ingredient can surpass.
• Amla, being high in nutritional profile can stop premature greying of hair.
• All sorts of fungal infections and dandruff are kept at bay when amla comes into play.
• It makes hair strands strong, healthy & shining.
• It abates hair fall like a pro. If you suffer patchy baldness like alopecia areata, intake of amla along with prescribed medication can give you, your desired results faster.
• Amla is a great natural conditioner as it contains 80% moisture that conditions your hair deeply.
How to incorporate Amla into hair care?
• There are many ways to make the best possible use of amla. However consuming it raw, is the foremost way to get all its nutrients straight into your blood.
• Applying amla oil on hair is the second best option. Just take some pure coconut oil and mix pure amla powder into it and boil it until it turns brown. Through this way, you are mingling its healthy properties with coconut’s richness, providing your hair ample amount of nourishment.
• Weekly hair packs is another great option. Amla powder and water makes a great paste that would tame your frizz and cleanse your hair from radically.
• If you don’t want to try any DIYs, you can go for Deyga’s Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar which is enriched with the essence of freshly plucked amla. Handcrafted with natural ingredients, this natural shampoo bar is available only on the official website of Deyga Organics.