ARE YOU DETOXIFYING YOUR SKIN WELL?
Skin detoxification is cleansing your skin in order to keep it in the pink of health. It is important because our skin is capable to breathe through pores and is permeable to friendly nutrients. If pores clog, no absorption would be possible and skin will eventually turn dull, dark and prone to premature ageing signs due to lack of nourishment it gets through pores.
What’s the right way to detox skin?
It should be done both ways, internally and externally to get the best out of it.
Our body performs best when toxins are filtered. Purification of blood stream and detoxification of digestive system ultimately reflect glow on our skin.
Ways to do it internally:
• Start your day with a glassful of lukewarm water, better with a few drops of honey and lemon squeezed in it.
• Drink fresh vegetable juice daily. A concoction of seasonal veggies with a pinch of rock salt would purify the system to the core.
• Eat fiber rich food.
• Beetroot, Citrus fruits, Papaya should be included in your daily meals as they are rich in dietary fiber.
Ways to do it externally:
• Exfoliate once or twice a week with a mild but potent scrub. You can make yourself one or check out Deyga’s organic range of natural scrubs that work best for every skin type.
Here is a DIY sugar scrub recipe that would help you with easy exfoliation:
Using sugar scrub-exfoliates the affected area. Take a bowl, mix one cup sugar with ¼ cup coconut oil or olive oil or almond oil and add few drops of lemon juice in it. Massage for 8-10 minutes before a shower, 3 times in a week. You can also choose one from the exclusive range of natural exfoliators available on the official website of Deyga Organics. The base used in Deyga’s exfoliators is high quality sugar with essence of other potent natural ingredients which provide faster results in short span of time.
Deyga Organics has categorized these scrubs as Exfoliator, Body Scrub and Rose Scrub.
• People with oily skin, stubborn tan and strong black heads can go for ‘Exfoliator’ as it contains potent qualities of Neem, Lemon, Khus khus and Black rice.
• ‘Body scrub’ is recommended for all skin types. It consists of rejuvenating fruit properties of Pineapple, Orange, Papaya and Pomegranate which make it an ultra nourishing one.
• Rose Scrub is a mild scrub which is apt for even sensitive and acne prone skin. Instilled with glowing and replenishing properties of rose, lotus, beetroot and aloevera it deeply cleanses your skin without snatching the moisture away.
You can pick the scrub that matches your skin type the best. The good part is that you can now avail big discounts on your favorite products. You just have to land on the official App of Deyga Organics to get the best offers. Yes, your favorite products are now available in an app. Install it right away to avail special offers. Ciao