Amazing Benefits of Almond Oil For Skin And Face
Almond oil is extracted from raw almonds.
Almond oil comes in two forms – sweet and bitter – from the Prunus dulcis tree. The vitamins and minerals in this nut are not only good for snacking but have myriad benefits for the whole body.
Nutrients Contained In Almond Oil
Sweet almond oil is recommended for skin. It contains the following nutrients:
- Vitamin A: The retinol present in Vitamin A produces new skin cells and softens fine lines.
- Vitamin E: The antioxidant properties prevent cell damage and help to lessen the effect of UV damage to the skin.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: This helps to prevent premature ageing.
- Zinc: This nutrient helps in healing the acne or other facial scars.
Integrating the Sweet Almond Oil from Deyga as a daily routine to your face and skin will bring your skin and face healthy, young, and soft. It is 100% organic and made from the best of organic cold-pressed sweet almonds.
The Benefits Of Almond Oil For Skin
The sweet almond oil is high in vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, zinc, proteins, and potassium. It’s mild, and hypoallergenic quality makes it safe to use directly on the face.
- Treats dry skin. Almond oil is a great skin softener. The hydrating quality, along with high percentages of vitamin E, copper, phosphorus, and magnesium helps to repair the skin’s outer layer, arrests water loss and restores dry, flaky skin. The almond oil for skin can be used to treat psoriasis and eczema.
- No more puffiness and under-eye circles. The anti-inflammatory property of the almond oil helps to ease the inflammation of the skin around the eyes. And it adds a natural glow to the face.
- Slows ageing signs. The retinol present in Vitamin A helps to balance the skin’s texture and prevent wrinkles and lines. Overall, the almond oil for face gives a bright, attractive complexion.
- Balances uneven skin tone. Thanks to the emollient property of the badam oil for face. It helps in improving the complexion of the face and helps to maintain an even skin tone.
- No more acne. The fatty acid content in the oil arrests the skin from producing excess oil. It will enable the retinoids in the almond oil to fight acne and prevent it from occurring.
- Reverses sun damage. The Vitamin E in the almond oil helps to reduce the damage caused by the UV rays of the sun and protects the skin from darkening.
- Lightens scars. Besides acting as a skin softener, the Vitamin E content helps to lighten the scars and eventually diminish it.
- Fades stretch marks. Using almond oil on the stretch marks, caused by pregnancy and loose skin, will help you get rid of them.
How To Use Almond Oil For Face
In addition to the many benefits of almond oil, you can use it as a makeup remover.
Gently pat some oil onto your face and allow your skin to absorb it.
- Makeup remover and Cleanser
Apply a few drops of almond oil on your face and gently scrub using your fingertips. Then, wash your face with warm water. It will help you to remove makeup and act as a cleanser.