ADD A HEALTHY RADIANCE TO YOUR DULL SKIN IN THESE SIMPLE STEPS
Dull skin is just another name for tanned, tired & pale looking skin lacking hydration & glow. It might be a result of your hectic schedule or excessive exposure to sunlight but all that matters is knowing that it really drops your skin health down the line. It’s worth learning about how can you manage to bring it back into its fullest zeal shining bright with that natural radiance on your face & that too in some easy peasy steps. Stay tuned to discover the same.
Before heading on to the remedies let’s see through the common signs & causes of dull skin.
- Dark spots
- Darker complexion than usual
- Tiredness on face
- Dark circles
- Lack of sleep
- Unhealthy diet
- Skipping sunscreen
- Skipping exfoliation
Simple Steps to make your dull skin glow again!
- Use a sunscreen: Safeguard your face with a perfect broad spectrum sunscreen. Deyga’s sunscreen has a dual nature that works as a moisturizer & a sunscreen as well. Protection from harmful UVB & UVA rays is half work done if you seek for a flawless skin in summers.
- Moisturize properly : A good moisturizer is a must to provide an external hydration to your skin. Use rosewater to hydrate & tone your skin after cleansing. Rosewater for any skin type is a blessing! Especially in summers, it’s a subtle refreshment your skin needs to keep its moisture intact.
- Detoxify your body internally : Beetroot, carrot, lemon, papaya are some of the potent natural ingredients that detoxify your body well internally. Make yourself a detoxifying drink and have it on an empty stomach to clear out all the toxins from your body. This step is crucial to bring a healthy glow from within.
- Don’t miss out on exfoliation: With proper exfoliation, you allow your skin to breathe by unclogging pores. When these pores are open, the products you apply for hydrating or uplifting your skin health work efficiently and more powerfully. Check on Deyga’s natural scrubs to exfoliate your skin with the most gentle combinations of natural ingredients.
- Sleep like a baby : A proper sleep cycle not only keeps you in the pink of health but also contribute in making your skin glowing. Try the success mantra of ‘early to bed & early to rise’ & see how your health changes not just your skin but all your organs will celebrate your this good deed.
- Eat healthy food : You be what you eat. Hence, you become healthier after eating healthy. Green veggies, fresh fruits, protein rich diet should become a vital part of your everyday meals if you want to cherish a glow like never before.
Visit the official website of Deyga Organics to try your hands on the best range of organic & handcrafted products.