5 Reasons why aloe vera should be a part of your skin care routine?
Staying home during quarantine has certainly provided natural protection from pollution and dust. Is this enough to keep your hair healthy? Read on to find out.
The answer is no!
While quarantining yourself can definitely help you stay safe from a lot of things, hair damage doesn’t make that list. The scorching heat can lead to various hair problems such as dandruff, inflammation of the scalp, itching, dryness and dermatitis. It can make hair fragile, dry, brittle and lifeless.
What should you include in your summer hair care routine?
While there are many hair care essentials available in the online market, some natural, organic ones on our website as well, delivering these to you during this situation may not be advisable. But don’t panic just yet, we have a very simple solution to keep your hair protected till you can re-order your favourites! Its ALOE VERA GEL!
Aloe Vera Gel - An all nourishing, at-home hair remedy
Out of the many natural ingredients present in this vast universe, why did we go for Aloe Vera?
This simple, wild plant while easy to obtain and grow at home is also rich in 75 active ingredients such as A, C, E, B12 and other essential amino acids, fatty acids and choline. These nutrients can repair and rejuvenate every hair strand.
A member of 'Liliqceae' family, aloe vera has held a magnificent place in history that dates back to 2100 BCE. It was used in ancient times as a beauty essential to cure various skin and hair problems. And today, we use it in our formulations.
5 Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel For Healthy Hair Growth:
While its 75 active ingredients definitely have many benefits for hair, we would like to highlight the five most popular reasons to make aloe vera a part of your hair care regimen.
- It possesses anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce scalp irritation and itching.
- Aloe vera provides deep nourishment to the hair and scalp. Its moisturizing effect makes it a natural choice to prevent dryness in unruly weather conditions.
- The various enzymes and fatty acids present in Aloe vera protect hair and strengthen the roots.
- Its high Vitamins C, E, B-12, Folic acid and Choline content helps prevent dandruff and fight other scalp infections.
- It helps regenerate hair follicles and promotes hair growth
How to obtain and use aloe vera gel?
If you have an aloe vera plant at home, this is an easy step. However, if you don’t want the hassle, we provide an all-natural 100%, sustainably packaged, ready to use aloe vera gel, among other summer hair care essentials.
To make aloe vera gel at home, simply follow these steps:
- Cut a leaf
- Let the yellow resin dry out by keeping it in a glass for 10 minutes
- Slice off the outer layer of the leaf with a knife
- Scoop the gel with a spoon
- Store the gel in a vessel of your convenience
We understand that most of us may not be able to do this every time we require a nourishing hair mask! Our Aloe Vera Gel is cold-pressed under sterilized and healthy conditions to provide the benefit of freshly scooped out gel whenever you want.
Steps to make an aloe vera hair mask
We are making this simple DIY hair mask for hair growth with three ingredients:
- 2 tbsp Aloe Vera
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Honey
All you need to do is mix these ingredients well, till they are blended in perfectly and apply it on your hair from root to tips. Keep this mask on for 15-30 minutes and rinse it for healthy, smooth and summer-ready hair!
Want some more organic hair care products? Check out our site now!